Wed, Sep 29|
Virtual Town Hall
Let's talk about transportation. Join us and make your voice heard!
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2021, 7:00 PM
About the Event
Let's talk about transportation! The rate of death on the roads last year spiked 24%. The reported increase in the rate of death is the highest estimated year-over-year jump since 1924; 96 years.
- Cynthia Brown, Executive Director, NYCTS
- Daniel Flanzig, Attorney, Chairperson of the New York State Trial Lawyers Bicycle Litigation Sub-Committee
- Mark Hoffacker, Program Director, NYCTS
Our expert panel will discuss the following questions:
- How is transportation changing?
- Are e-bikes, scooters, and micro-mobility devices the future of personal transportation?
- How safe are they?
- Are there any state or local laws covering their usage?
- What about pedestrian safety?
- How do we stop drivers from speeding?
We are looking for solutions that will improve roadway safety for pedestrians, bicyclists, micromobility users, and motorists. Join us and make your voice heard!